Users’ privacy is paramount to us. Please be assured that, in respect of any material (such as photo, video or sound track) that may have uploaded by you on AILATTE Web site or through the AILATTE products, we will use the material securely for our research purpose only. No staff or third party will be allowed to access to the material without a strong reason and approval by the top management of AILATTE.
Collection of Information
We receive and store the personal information that you provide on our Web sites and through the AILATTE products. The personal information we collect includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, e-mail address, and information related to your activity on our Web site that you or your clients have authorized. We collect this information from you when you register for our products and services, access and use the AILATTE products, post on our blogs and forums, ask us a question, and initiate other transactions or activities on our Web site.
When you register to use an AILATTE app or website, create an AILATTE ID, or contact us for support or other offerings, AILATTE collects information that identifies you. This includes information such as your name, company name, email address, or payment information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you, such as which types of apps you’re interested in. Some of this information is required and other information is optional.
We collect information about how you use our apps and websites, including when you use a desktop app feature that takes you online (such as a photo syncing feature). We may collect information sent by your browser or device to our servers whenever you visit an AILATTE website or use an AILATTE app. For example, your browser or device may tell us your IP address (which may tell us generally where you are located) and the type of browser and device you used. When you visit an AILATTE website, your browser may also tell us information such as the page that led you to our website and, if applicable, the search terms you typed into a search engine that led you to our website. AILATTE may collect information about how you use our websites and apps by using cookies and similar technologies, and our servers may collect similar information when you are logged in to the app or website. Depending on the app or website, this information may be anonymous or it may be associated with.
If you request something from AILATTE, for example, a product or service, a callback, or specific marketing materials, we will use the information you provide to fulfill your request. To help us do this, we may share information with others, for instance, AILATTE’s business partners, financial institutions, shipping companies, or postal or government authorities, such as Customs authorities, involved in fulfillment. In connection with a transaction, we may also contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.
We may also collect information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (to the extent permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. If we do combine such information with the personal information received from you, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Use of Personal Information
AILATTE uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing you with the AILATTE apps and websites for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested
- Better understanding how our websites and apps are being used so we can improve them and engage and retain users
- Using automated systems to analyze your content using techniques such as machine learning in order to improve our services. This analysis may occur as the content is sent, received, or when it is stored.
- Diagnosing problems in our apps and websites
- Tailoring a website, app, or AILATTE ad to your likely interests
- Sending you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription
- Sending you information about AILATTE, new app releases, special offers, and similar information
- Conducting market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting you as well as AILATTE
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information in limited circumstances, including:
- With our authorized service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (only in the event that we ascertain such service providers will not own or divulge your personal information);
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, defense against legal claims or as otherwise required by law;
- To protect or defend the rights or property of ailatte.com or others, or the safety of the public;
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale;
- Otherwise pursuant to your consent (for example, when and if we enable subscribers to share with other users lists of the content they have purchased).
Access to Personal Information
You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update, change, or request that we delete your personal information.
Protection of Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways.
- Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone.
- Your Personal Information resides on a secure server that only selected AILATTE personnel and contractors have access to via password.
- Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to AILATTE.
- When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. While we use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web Site, you can send email to us at email@example.com.
Protect the Rights and Property of AILATTE and Others
We may also use or share your information to protect the rights or property of AILATTE, our business partners, suppliers, clients, or others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or the rights of others, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web sites.
Information for Business Partners
If you represent an AILATTE business partner, you may visit AILATTE web sites intended specifically for AILATTE business partners. We may use information provided on that site to administer and develop our business relationship with you, the business partner you represent, and AILATTE business partners generally. For instance, this may involve using your information to send you details of AILATTE business partner programs. It may also include sharing certain information with other business partners (subject to any confidentiality obligations that may exist), or AILATTE customers or prospects. In connection with a particular transaction or program, we may also contact you as part of customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.
Information for Suppliers
If you represent an AILATTE supplier, you may visit AILATTE web sites intended specifically for use by AILATTE suppliers. We may use the information provided on that site in connection with entering into or performing a transaction with you. For example, this may include sharing information with other parts of AILATTE, AILATTE’s business partners, customers, shipping companies, financial institutions and postal or government authorities involved in fulfillment. It may also be used to administer and develop our relationship with you, the supplier you represent, and other AILATTE suppliers generally.
We will retain your registration information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your registration information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your registration information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies
As mentioned above, we collect information from your visits to our Web sites and your use of AILATTE products to help us gather statistics about usage and effectiveness, personalize your experience, and tailor our interactions with you. We do so through the use of various technologies, including scripts, tags, Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies), Local Storage (HTML5) beacons, cookies.
If you block, turn off or otherwise reject our cookies, some Web pages may not display properly or you will not be able, for instance, to add items to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, or use any Web site services that require you to sign in. Some AILATTE web sites and products may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor those sites to provide better customer service. These technologies may be in use on a number of pages across AILATTE’s web sites. When a visitor accesses these pages, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by us or by our suppliers. These Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If you don’t want your cookie information to be associated with your visits to these pages or use of these products, you can set your browser to turn off cookies or turn off cookies in the product itself, respectively. If you turn off cookies, Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages; however, they will not be associated with information otherwise stored in cookies.
We use Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, and Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Web site or to display AILATTE advertising on others’ web sites based upon your web browsing activity also use Flash cookies or HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. To manage Flash cookies, please visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
We may also include Web beacons in marketing e-mail messages or our newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and links contained within clicked on.
Some of our business partners set Web beacons and cookies on our site. In addition, third-party social media buttons may log certain information such as your IP address, browser type and language, access time, and referring Web site addresses, and, if you are logged in to those social media sites, they may also link such collected information with your profile information on that site. We do not control these third-party tracking technologies.
How to Contact Us
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Last Update: 17 Apr 2018